Through our action planning workshop, held alongside our AGM, we have developed 6 strategic priorities of the club. These priorities will help guide our fundraising and action planning efforts.
- Help people on a limited budget access cycling
- Advocate for a network that supports and encourages all riders and disciplines
- Advocate cycling to youth to increase rider participation
- Educate and inform about the benefits and nature of biking to appeal to a more diverse audience
- Improve local exposure and raise community awareness to increase the profile of biking in Pemberton
- Improve trail maintenance systems to sustain trails quality